Adelaides has two meeting spaces available for hire, very centrally located within the city centre. Our meeting facilities are able to handle most type of events.
The auditorium, while still used for worship by the resident Baptist congregation, is fully adaptable and flexible for a variety of uses. It has superb acoustics and is provided with comfortable individual seats able to be configured to suit most room plans.
- Large open plan hall with bright and pleasant surrounds.
- Flexible seating capacity and raised stage area at one end. The hall will comfortably hold 170 in a theatre style seating arrangement on the ground floor, and is ideal for training events, seminars and conferences.
- The gallery will hold an additional 180 people and this is idea for concerts and large meetings.
- Excellent city centre location with easy access to all major forms of transport.
- Fully disabled accessible.
- £50 per hour + VAT (£40 per hour + VAT for charities), full day hire, regular bookings and long term lets.
A different type of space for your event, an interesting venue for a variety of events.
Small meeting room (Rutherford Room)
A bright airy room suitable for small groups to use for management meetings and the like.
- Small meeting room, seating up to 15 people, ideal for committee meetings or small group training sessions.
- £22 + VAT per session -(morning & afternoon-Saturday only, or evenings).
- £50 + VAT all day(Saturday only).
- Available from 4.30pm only Monday – Friday.
- This room unfortunately is not easily accessible for those with disabilities.
Catering is available for both the Auditorium and the Small Meeting Room. View the catering menu.
Equipment for hire
- OHP & screen
- Flip chart stand (please provide your own paper & pens)
- PA system (auditorium only)
- Grand piano (auditorium only)
- Carousel slide projector
- Data projector (cost on request)